Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Day New mood

                    This title actually quite weird but i like it. Although everyone will think that I am crazy, this is the truth that we should be happy always. So, don't always be sad or angry.

                   Today is  holiday. My parents didn't work at all. So, we decided to go shopping to buy some new stuff for my youngest brother. Next year, he will study in Form 1.  Time is pressure and next year I have to face PMR. Now my mother just keeps on asking me about the next year timetable. Then,  I find out that it really no time to let me have a break at all.

                  Now i really miss my friends. 2009 almost in the end of year. And i enjoy it very much. This year i meet a lot of friends and also gain more knowledge. I think I become more mature and responsible about my results. This is the year that i had learnt. Wish all of you Happy Christmas and 2010, here im come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope u will drop a comment