Friday, January 22, 2010

The third week of January

                   Sigh, what a long day for me. Today is Saturday and supposed to have fun but as a student, we have to study at school. Besides, I have many homeworks to do and also the test. Finally, I have done my 6 test in this week. Next week, we also have to face the test again!!! Science always have test and also this week test 2 chapter Form 1. Don't know why my Science teacher likes the test so much. 

                  Today, our class all gone crazy. Maybe is stress or too excited about the test. When the teacher says funny somethings and boys in the class just keep on clapping their hands. And many of them really clapped and with some type of tempo. Haha. Many teachers give us a  nick name which are the class who like to clap their hand.

                 When it is on Bm period, we have a test. When the test is over and the teacher is teaching the class. The boys are just keep on clapping. Now, discipline teacher comes to our class. He asks us to keep quiet so that not bother other classes study. He also says that we should not clap our hands all the time. Haha. Actually, he doesn't like people clap their hands when he enjoys his talking.

                 That's all for having fun at school. Hehe. Sorry about that my english is very poor and i also mean that i would like to improve my english. I believe about "Practice Makes Perfect"

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope u will drop a comment