Saturday, February 7, 2009

7th of february

Today, i have to wake up early in the morning because i have to go to my school to present the PBSM. All of the students have to take part a kk in uniform. So i choose PBSM. From PBSM , i learn a lot of things such as teamworks , knowledge about first-aid ,marching, intepentend , self control and others.
In the early morning, i see so many familiar faces because many form 1 students take part in this PBSM. And some of my friends also take part in it. They say that PBSM is fun and interesting. Ya, it really have fun and interesting.
How about the first meeting today? I can use a word to described it "tired". Why i say so? We march at under the big sun and my hands keep on hit other people hand so i feel sorry to her and the sweats keep on drop. But we also have fun from this marching . I realize that the teamwork is very important in this society. If we do not have teamwork, we will lose other people.
I heard that CNY will be perponse, haha, little bit dissapointed, anyways, i enjoy it very much.
I love PBSM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope u will drop a comment